Customer Success Coordinator
Ensure delivery of excellent customer service through fast and accurate processing of enrollment, eligibility, billing, communication (phone, email, fax), and coordinating with other departments to resolve inquires. The first point of customer contact for general inquiries. Build and maintain business relationships with clients by providing prompt and accurate service to promote customer loyalty. Provide support as a team effort in special projects on an on-going basis.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Increase depth of learning of Vimly enrollment, eligibility, billing, and technical procedures that are critical to serving our clients.
- Provide answers to enrollment, eligibility, termination and billing questions.
- Provide general administrative support for team needs.
- Process incoming mailed and electronic applications, verification of eligibility.
- Act as a liaison between clients and their insurance carriers. Quickly resolve eligibility concerns with carriers and providers on behalf of the employers and employees when discrepancies occur.
- Process notifications and other compliance documentation. Ensure all data is in compliance with federally mandated rules and procedures.
- Maintain client records, noting discrepancies as directed.
- Support month-end reporting, as needed, in an effective and timely manner, including delinquency calls and producer questions.
- Provide general file management per VimIy standard procedures.
- Assist Vimly teams outside of your department with their work as directed by your manager or supervisor. This work may fall outside of procedures within your department but are critical to overall continuous office operations.
- Actively participate in learning client needs, taking on more responsibility as directed by Account Manager.
- Willingness to participate in departmental and company-wide committees, events, and offerings as appropriate.
- High school education or equivalent; college education a plus.
- 2-5 years customer service experience.
- 0-1 years of employee benefits experience (enrollment, eligibility, claims processing, billing)
Resumes may be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org.