Receive one consolidated invoice, make one payment, and we handle the rest.
Underneath the hood of our SIMON product suite, lies our powerful and fully integrated consolidated premium billing and payment solution. It is designed to address challenges faced by employers, insurers, and multi-employer plans (i.e., Association Health Plans, PEOs) in synchronizing billing and premium collection activities across multiple carriers and benefit types. Our billing platform consolidates all this into a single invoice, enabling our customers to issue one convenient white-labeled bill to their valued member companies. Our deep expertise in managing complex disbursement scenarios and financial transactions ensures that each stakeholder is remitted their share of the consolidated payment. It's seamless, accurate and hassle-free.
- Client-specific branding and configuration
- Downloadable billing statements in Excel & PDF formats via SIMON
- Automated billing notifications
- Billing for all coverage and carrier types: Medical, dental, vision, life, ancillary and voluntary benefits, etc.
- Offer innovative single- or multi-carrier product bundling options (i.e., Small Group Self Insured)
- Combine all lines of coverage into a consolidated invoice for small to large group segments
- Complex and custom rate structure support
- Support for sophisticated fees and commission schedules and conventions
- Aggregated payment disbursement to all stakeholders (i.e., Brokerage firms, General Agents, Carriers, and others)
- Individual billing and payment processing for COBRA members and retirees
- EFT, ACH, and check premium payment options
- Recurring and scheduled payment support
- Delinquency and collection management
- Reconciliation reports
“Vimly Benefit Solutions has surpassed our expectations. Our partnership with Vimly has enabled us to provide an automated billing solution to our clients with a combination of skill and technological expertise and that has proven to be a big advantage for us.”
President, LifeWise Assurance Company (a Premera Blue Cross subsidiary)