Self-service anytime, anywhere, any device.
Educate, access, enroll, sign, communicate, and engage
Enrolling for benefits can be overwhelming, and there’s a lot at stake for employees and their families. SIMON® for Employees helps your staff make guided decisions based on plan offerings and costs. They can access SIMON year-round for life events, documents, HR communications, compliance acknowledgments, and more. Users today expect more than basic enrollment tools. With SIMON they have it. And with an intuitive experience from beginning to end, they have it with ease.
SIMON for employees can support nearly any employer contribution strategy. Employees can understand their financial impact and see a breakdown of expenses for each elected benefit. With tools like side-by-side plan compare, external videos, links to helpful resources, and benefit summaries, employees can make informed decisions.
SIMON for Employees guides your employees through life event changes year-round. Relevant content and instructions are displayed to support employees while they make important benefit decisions. SIMON offers your employees insight, ease, and control.
After enrolling, employees can choose from three pre-drawn signatures, or have a little fun drawing their own. While fun, electronic signatures on SIMON are secure and meet all federal and state regulations.
Processing employee enrollments and changes sometimes requires updating, uploading, and filing documents for safekeeping. Empower employees to manage their own document - making it easier for administrators to keep track of these records.
- Open Enrollment and year-round life events
- View cost breakdowns
- Guided experience
- Enroll on your mobile device!
- Passive or active renewal options
- Videos, plan links, SBCs, Benefit Summaries, and provider directories
- Printable enrollment summaries
- Upload evidence of insurability (EOI) forms and proof of enrollment documents
- Open Enrollment reminders
- In-platform messaging from the HR team
- Email notifications and reminders
- Review and acknowledge HR notices
- New product and service notifications
- Educational benefits messaging
- Download important benefits documents and guides
- Automated notifications to HR when documents are uploaded
- Compliance documents
- Carrier documents
- Maintain demographic information
- Manage user settings and notifications
- Personalized “launchpad” Tiles for videos, links, documents, etc.
- Single Sign-on (SSO) to complementary tools
- Paperless processes
“Vimly Benefit Solutions has surpassed our expectations. Our partnership with Vimly has enabled us to provide an automated billing solution to our clients with a combination of skill and technological expertise and that has proven to be a big advantage for us.”
President, LifeWise Assurance Company (a Premera Blue Cross subsidiary)