Friendly tools for retirement planning and submitting claims.
Medical Expense Reimbursement Plans (MERPs) provide retirees and other beneficiaries a monthly benefit for qualified medical expenses. While other vendors try to manage the complexities of these accounts in spreadsheets, we offer a secure and highly configurable platform that supports a wide range of MERP plans and benefit structures. SIMON® for MERPs enables clients to design plans that meet their financial objectives, while also providing a way for their members to access these benefits in SIMON to submit claims, estimate retirement benefits, manage beneficiaries, and view contributions and account balances.
Additional Details: Tax-Favored Retiree Medical Expense Reimbursement Trusts
Allow active employees to plan for their retirement by estimating their future benefit.
Users can view their employee account balances at any time and track monthly gains and losses via SIMON.
Benefit eligible members can use SIMON for MERPs to conveniently upload claims forms online.
- Pooled and Individual Employee Accounts (gains/losses allocation)
- Supports numerous monthly contribution funding strategies and complex plan rules
- Fixed-, graduated-, accelerated-, and service unit-based (ASUs) retirement benefits
- Sick leave and vacation conversion
- Retirement calculators
- Survivor benefits
- Submit claims and view retirement benefits online
- COBRA administration