Talent Acquisition Partner
Vimly’s People and Culture team is passionate about our business, our partners, our culture, and most importantly our people. We are looking for a hands-on Talent Acquisition Partner, who will support a variety of high priority People & Talent initiatives. Together, we will take our employee lifecycle and recruitment experiences to the next level and establish and reinforce company culture to make Vimly a great place to work.
As the Talent Acquisition Partner, you are a customer service professional who is team focused, innovative, energetic, motivated by team success and able to adapt quickly while navigating a wide variety of requests. You must have a passion for solving basic to complex and interesting problems, while being adaptable as you coordinate a variety of activities. You have demonstrated experience as an excellent multitasker with the ability to prioritize and meet multiple deadlines. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment, consider yourself as forward-thinking and can operate with a sense of urgency and discretion. This role will wear many hats and work alongside a team that is passionate about people.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & OPPORTUNITIES
- Be an agile People & Culture team member capable of “subbing in” to deliver value and knowledge in the areas of HR systems, training, and company culture.
- Provide excellent internal and external customer experience for all levels.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process for entry level roles including creating job descriptions, sourcing, initial phone screens, provide recommendations, coordinate interview schedules, partner on offer negotiations and successfully close candidates.
- Assist in identifying potential candidates through various creative and effective means
- Proactively reaching out to talent to engage, and create interest in Vimly
- Maintain pipeline activity, candidate status and performance metrics
- Administer appropriate company assessments and perform reference and background checks.
- Use your generalist background to focus on assessing the company’s needs in areas such as continuous feedback/coaching, organizational design, employment branding, career development, diversity, and team effectiveness.
- Assist and support orientation, onboarding and integration of all new and internal transfer employees.
- Update and maintain accurate data in Applicant Tracking System and maintain reports.
- Serve as a knowledgeable and helpful resource in fielding employee requests and questions.
- Partner with the other members of the People & Culture team and cross-functional teams on all HR admin processes.
- Support of maturing our processes and producers with documentation.
- Support the effective and timely roll-out of all people and talent related company initiatives.
- 3-5 years of experience in Human Resources, Recruiting and employment programs administration in a corporate setting or equivalent experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent work experience may be considered.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU EXCEL
- Alignment with Vimly’s core values, fundamentals and strategic goals
- Excited by the challenge of building a world-class business that delivers not only high revenue growth and compelling ROI, but also has a meaningful impact on society.
- Highly resourceful and organized, with exceptional follow-through and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple tasks while remaining deadline oriented.
- Extremely flexible and able to easily shift priorities with a positive attitude.
- Strong written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills.
- High level of personal integrity, as well as the ability to professionally handle confidential matters, and show an appropriate level of judgement and maturity
- Knowledge and understanding of employment policies and procedures is a plus.
- High EQ, comfort with ambiguity and a “no job too small” startup mentality.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a collaborative team member
- Understanding of the company’s value prop and represent its brand effectively via varied channels of communication, such as emails/pitches, events, candidates, etc
- You think outside the box and wow people with your interesting angles, new ideas, and quality work. You love the creative process.
- Experience with MS Office including: Word, Excel and Power Point
Resumes may be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org