Our strength. Your numbers.
Benefits accounting is unique, and our finance and accounting team has the years of experience and expertise to guide and support your organization.
With innovative technology and comprehensive trust accounting, finance and cash management services all in one place, we meet your required administration needs. Our benefits accounting staff includes Certified Public Accountants (CPAs) and well as other seasoned finance professionals.
Our quality assurance program uses an independent firm to complete SOC 1 and SOC 2 Type 2 audits. Appropriate controls are in place and enforced so our clients can take comfort in knowing that their assets are in safe hands. Additionally, we support external annual audit processes for every one of our trust clients. We’re in audit year-round!
- Accounting and monthly financial statement preparation
- Bank reconciliation services
- Accounts payable services. Includes carrier premium payments, broker commissions, vendor payments, other operating expenses
- Employer contribution and premium payment processing
- Record, deposit, and reconcile COBRA and retiree contributions
- Cash management, monitoring, and investment funds transfer
- Bank and investment account management and support
- Year-end tax reporting and government filings
Technology and administration services all in ONE place