Case Study: Quote-to-Card for the Employer Market
- Improve quote-to-card timeline from 2-4 weeks down to 9 days
- Reduce workload by up to 85%
- Increase revenue opportunities
- Increase protection through reduced compliance challenges
Learn how shifting industry trends create opportunities for Health Plans to achieve even more significant growth and revenue.
- See below or click here to download a PDF version.
- Reach out today, and let's discuss your business goals and how our solutions can help you reach them.
Many Health Plans trying to increase market share in the small, medium, and large employer markets are struggling to bring efficient solutions to market, even more so with the growing multiple employer group segment.
Between manual processes, cumbersome data exchanges, and the everyday complexities inherent in managing employer segments, the Health Plans quickly realized they needed to streamline and automate administrative processes if it was to be successful.
The Health Plans found themselves bound to legacy benefits administration systems that took considerable time and effort to manage.
Many of their enrollment, eligibility, and payment processes were mired in paper.
Moreover, it was difficult and time-consuming for brokers to generate proposals for new clients.
These inefficient and complex processes not only increased operational costs but also adversely affected customer satisfaction and eroded their ability to bring in new revenue.
Our Health Plan clients adopted Vimly’s cloud-based platform, SIMON®, a proprietary automated enrollment solution designed to simplify the management of benefits for all stakeholders by:
- Providing a cloud-based platform that moves employers seamlessly from paper to a digital solution.
- Automating enrollment and eligibility across all medical, ancillary, and other service offerings.
- Simplifying premium billing and payment.
- Delivering a simple, intuitive self-service model that empowers. members to easily manage their benefits.
- Reducing friction and increasing satisfaction among multi-employer groups.
- Offering the multiple-employer group market innovative technology usually reserved for large employers.
- Allowing all required actions to be performed efficiently in one system: quote, application submitted, underwriting approval, group and employee setup, ID cards created.
- Empowering brokers with innovative technology that enables them to provide quotes to prospects in minutes instead of days.
- Enabling the ability to generate renewals for most groups automatically.
Improve quote-to-card timeline from 3-4 weeks down to 9 days*
By leveraging our platform, Health Plans can support going from Quote-to-Card in a single session in just minutes. We found that, on average, across the employer segments, Health Plans went from 3-4 weeks down to 9 days*.
*This can be improved to less than six days if the Health Plans decide to automate the small group underwriting process.
Reduce workload by up to 85%
By providing an online platform with broker self-service capabilities, Health Plans have been able to reduce manual work by up to 85%.
Increase revenue opportunities
Health Plans better support non-standard ancillary products through our platform, providing increased revenue opportunities.
Increase protection through reduced compliance challenges
Moving away from unsecured processes, like e-mail, to our HITRUST® certified platform, eliminates much of the compliance challenges.
Vimly's Health Plan clients are able to streamline and automate even the most complex enrollment and eligibility tasks. Thanks to digital data exchanges, paper pushing has been reduced along with its inefficiencies and costs.
Employers can now easily manage the administration of benefits online from any device, and SIMON’s unique billing feature aggregates all bills into a single online statement that enables one payment across all coverages and carrier types.
Through white-label capabilities, everything is being delivered under the Health Plan’s own brand.
The Health Plans have been able to:
- Reduce costs by eliminating paper
- Increase efficiency through automation
- Offer more products and services
- Penetrate new markets
- Increase customer retention with a simple user-experience
- Efficiently manage employer groups
At Vimly, we’ve been working with Health Plans since 1993. We understand your challenges and your pain points. For many, digital transformation is key to solving them.
Here we offer several reasons to consider a partnership with us:
- Paperless eligibility and enrollment
- Automated and in the cloud
- Easily manage multiple-employer groups and small business needs
- Support all stakeholders from a single platform
- Consolidated invoicing
- Premium collection and remittance
- Automated reconciliation
- Flexible integration options